Threshold Automotive Service is an auto-services company that owns and operates four Grease Monkey quick lube shops in Idaho, two car washes, and glass and auto repair out of their Idaho Falls Grease Monkey shop.
Tyson Daniels, Owner, and Skooter Byrnes, Marketing Director.
- Increase your open rates by 2x: Threshold boosted their email open rate from a 22.5% average to 40%.
- Boost your per-store revenue: Since they started using Cinch, Threshold gets 100-200 more coupon redemptions per month, across their 4 Grease Monkey locations. That equals roughly $5,000 – $6,000 more revenue per month.
- Save Time: After switching to Cinch, the Threshold Marketing Manager noticed 1-2 hours of time savings versus their previous texting software.
- Get hands-on help: Cinch’s Customer Success team helps them launch their marketing journeys, so he’s not left to figure it out on their own.
- Set-it and forget it: They like how Cinch’s multi-channel marketing hub let’s them set-up effective marketing campaigns that run automatically. It let’s them focus on other projects with the peace of mind that their marketing is working for them in the background.
Primary Cinch Features Used
- Direct Mail
Features They Plan on Using in The Future
- Google and Facebook ad audience management
- License Plate Capture cameras