NOW HIRING: Senior Backend or Full Stack Developer
Cinch is a multi-channel marketing automation platform that utilizes data science to drive more effective engagement for businesses looking to communicate with their customers. To support us in continuing to build upon our platform we are in search of an experienced senior backend developer. This position will work directly with the CTO to design, develop, implement, and test new and updated software features. This position will primarily be focused on coding applications with some mentoring of junior developers as well as code reviews.
To ensure success as a senior backend developer you should:
- Have a high proficiency in coding complex software applications implementing SOLID or other industry standard programming principles
- You will delight in documenting and writing unit tests for your own code and always be looking for a better way of doing things
- You will be self-managed and a self-starter
- You will not need to be micro-managed
- A successful senior developer will be a life-long learner and will always be looking to improve their own skills
- Implementing new features on time and well tested
- Improving, refactoring, and optimizing existing features
- Writing 3rd-party integrations using Singer.io
- Writing documentation and unit tests
- Peer reviewing other code
- Planning and architecting new systems
- Advanced knowledge of backend programming languages (Python preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Team-player with friendly demeanor and good communication skills
- Optionally experienced in frontend HTML, CSS, JS (React preferred)
- Optionally experienced in other databases: graph (Neo4J), NoSQL (ScyllaDB), columnar (Redshift)
- Optionally experienced in developing event driven systems
Applicants can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located in Draper, Utah, we are a growing team of individuals who enjoy working together to build something that makes a difference for business owners. Our culture is one that values collaboration and close relationships with our colleagues. We’re excited about what we’re doing and we’re looking forward to finding our next teammate to help us move the needle and build an amazing tool for the small business community.