marketing, all in
Grow your quick lube faster. Increase your average ticket value and car count through email, two-way text, direct-mail, and more. All through one software. It’s The Marketing Hub you’ve always wanted.
How Cinch works for Quick Lubes
Easily create always-on marketing campaigns that
increase retention and bring in new customers.
How can Cinch help your business?
Book a 20-minute personalized demo and find out.
The marketing tools you need to grow.
All on one platform.
2-Way Text Messaging
2-way texting that makes your customers feel like they’re talking to a friend.
- Use your existing shop phone number so customers can text and call the same number
- Create automatic responses to commonly asked questions so you save time and help your customers faster
- Personalized content based on customer data and business information
- Send copies of invoices, images, gifs, video, or any file up to 5 mbs
- Unlimited keywords, for no additional cost, so you can test all the promotions you want
- Built-in guidelines for legal compliance
2x your open and click rates with our deliverability technology so more customers keep coming back.
- Deliverability and reputation management technology that doubles your open rates so your emails lead to higher ticket value
- Send one-off bulk broadcasts to a segment of your list or automated single emails in a campaign as one of a series of steps
- Quick lube-specific, full templates and blocks so you can create professional emails in minutes
- Make your customers feel unique with personalized information about them and your shop’s location, hours, contact info, and more
- Designs that look perfect whether your customers are on a phone, computer, or tablet
Direct Mail Postcards
Stop wasting money on “spray and pray” mail campaigns. Only send as a last-resort.
- Send email, texts, and online ads before you send physical mail which saves money on print and postage
- Design, print, and ship all within one tool
- Send 1 or 1,000 postcards at a time
- Include augmented reality, barcodes, or QR codes for higher response rates
We know your business thrives on positive reviews.
We help you get more of them.
- Automatically send post-service review requests through text or email to Google, Yelp, Facebook, Bing, or anywhere else
- Manage and respond to all your online reviews in one place
- Automate future marketing follow-up based on reviews so your best customers keep coming back
- Trigger automated emails, texts, and more off the review response
- Provide location specific pages
Google & Facebook Ad Audiences
More targeted ad audiences mean lower spend
and higher ROI.
- Automatically add or remove customers at every stage of the
- Prioritize higher-value audiences with higher spend
- Remind lost customers to come back
- Google includes paid search, display, YouTube, and Gmail
- Facebook includes Instagram
Streaming Radio, Podcasts & TV Audiences
Keep your customers coming back with commercials
made just for them.
- Spotify, Pandora, iHeart Radio, Podcasts, and YouTube
- Automatically show your commercials to the customer segments you choose
- Work with our media partners to produce your ads and then easily launch them within Cinch
Make it easy for your customers to get help
- Contact form that converts to a text conversation directly on their phone
- Pre-set automated responses that answer commonly asked questions
- Faster than a phone call and easier for you and your customers
Get real time feedback and insight from customers so you can adjust and stay relevant in your local market.
- Create and send NPS surveys in minutes. Make them easy to complete with our engaging formats:
- Highly Likely – Highly Unlikely
- Excellent – Poor
- Yes or No
- Customize every survey with your brand colors and logo so they’re always on-brand
- Give loyalty points or special offers to incentivize survey completions
More features to help you grow
Connect your VOIP software to the Cinch platform so you can call customers directly from the software.
Get more text and email subscribers by adding them to direct mailers or in-store at the register and waiting area.
Create, manage, and promote a customer loyalty program so your customers keep coming back.